Thank you for choosing Brown Integrated Chiropractic!
Patients who are new to our practice often have questions. Below are some of the more common ones, if you have more please feel free to call us.
- Chiropractic care is a safe and effective form of treatment for many neuromusculoskeletal conditions (nerve, muscle, soft tissue, and joint problems). Treatment in this practice is most often a carefully selected combination of skilled manual therapy, spinal adjustment, soft tissue treatment (therapeutic massage), and therapeutic exercise.
- The initial visit typically lasts between 30-45 minutes. This visit varies, based on the nature of your condition, concerns, health history, and your current goals. In short, your initial visit, as well as all future care, will be individualized to address your specific needs.
- We will take your case history, perform a thorough exam and functional assessment, and will then explain your diagnosis and treatment options.
- When conservative care is appropriate for your condition your care will be explained to you so you remain comfortable and informed. Should chiropractic care not be appropriate for your condition you will be referred to another health care professional to get the care you need. In some situations, it is most appropriate to co-manage your condition with your other health care providers.
- We accept most private health insurances, Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, No-Fault, VA referrals, and self-pay patients.
√ Some plans that do not cover chiropractic care include New York State Medicaid, NY Family Health Plus, and NY Child Health Plus.
- So we can best understand your condition, goals, and health history, intake forms will need to be filled out prior to your evaluation. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill them out in the office or download and complete the documents prior to your visit.